|Mustard Chicken with Lingonberry Sauce || ||
Recipe type: Main Meals
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 35 mins
When Dr. Oz announced that Lingonberry was the new super food; being Swedish, I was thrilled. I found this and lightened it up to make a yummy supper dish that’s easy to make.
- 4 Perdue Perfect Portions Plain Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless)
- 4 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- ½ cup dried plain bread crumbs
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 Tbsp Felix Wild Natural Lingonberries
- 2 tsp salted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix Breadcrumbs and lemon pepper together and place in shallow dish then set aside.
- Coat chicken in mustard and roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan over medium heat until golden brown.
- Turn once to brown both sides.
- Place breasts on a baking stone or baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Meanwhile, add chicken broth to sauté pan and stir on low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the lingonberries and butter.
- Move chicken breasts to serving dish when done and top with lingonberries to serve.
Serving size: 1 Breast Calories: 281 Fat: 6 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 19 Sugar: 9.5 Fiber: 1 Protein: 34.5 Cholesterol: 94.5
Recipe by Amazing Shrinking Men at http://amazingshrinkingmen.com/?p=138